We add value and diversity to decision making process.
In recent years, political instability and security problems in various countries around the world have led to new waves of migration. North Africa and the Middle East, which became destabilized after the Arab Spring, have especially been the sources of irregular migration. One of the most important topics that this irregular migration process raises is the ‘integration of refugees’.
Integration means the merger of two parts and is a bilateral process. Well-performed integration policy ensures harmonious co-existence and aims at introducing local communities and newcomers to one another. Well-balanced policies also help to establish safe and secure societies. When it doesn’t work in harmony with all necessary parts, it brings lots of social and public security problems such as polarisation and marginalization.
To avoid running public security risks and implementing social peace, host countries implement various integration programs. Success or failure is dependent on highly variable factors and state actors are constantly seeking answers to the perennial question “how things can be better”.
The Newsights is the golden source for your unanswered questions who knows the culture, lifestyle, social and demographical problems in Middle East and Turkey. The Newsights experts have lived real experience from East which would add value to our customers end product or policy development process.
We support our reports and analysis with updated field qualitative and quantitative researches. Please do not hesitate to reach us for any questions or problems that you have. We may together make the society more safe and secure.
Integration problems of immigrants would have negative effect on public security and social peace.
How may the new act help to create more secure and safe societies?
- Qualitative field researches with immigrants (refugees and newcomers)
- Discussing the possible outcomes with local experts
- New act possible outcomes from immigrant respective
- Compare the past practices with the current plan and projections
Case Analysis: Turkish Asylum Seekers (2016-2022) Integration Process
Do’s and Don’t. We are ready to cooperate with partners across public and private sectors, including policymakers, members of homeland security agencies, state provinces, or local councils
Minimizing the Risk of Radicalization of Muslim Immigrants: Starting with Newcomers
- Within this perspective, we are ready to cooperate with partners across public and private sectors, including policymakers, members of homeland security agencies, state provinces, or local councils.
The Rise of Nationalism and Populism : Causes and Effects
- Increasing Nationalism and Populism in EU Countries
- The Netherlands & Germany Case Analysis
- Ethnic Radicalization
- Reflection of the Extreme Right Movements via Turkey to Europe